Friday, November 1, 2013

November and there is much to be thankful for

There are more auditions coming down the pike, let us hope the trend continues. I love what I do, but it is hard to do if there is no opportunity. I am so glad the industry is setting up roots here in the southeast. I can only hope that soon enough those in control will realize that there is a lot of talent here in Atlanta and begin giving us shots at bigger roles then "man at bar" or "woman number 2". I suppose it is one of those things that will come in due time... but will my time be gone by then? This quandary is why I am planning a move. If there is a quantum shift before my plans come to fruition then perhaps I will stay... because I am thankful for the work that I have here... and the friends. Hey! Look! Two posts in a row! I'm on a roll!

1 comment: